Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuscan Pasta with Tomato-Basil Cream

Well it's Tuesday again and here is the second recipe as promised, Tuscan Pasta with Tomato-Basil Cream. This was a super easy recipe. I love easy! And my family loved it, even my picky husband. I  tend not to tell him where I got a recipe from...once he hears Pinterest, he gets that look of "what are you feeding us now?" on his face.

All I had to do to prep was boil some water and dice some tomatoes. See I told you, EASY!


Like the original recipe states, I used Classico Sun-Dried Tomato Alfredo sauce.


While the raviolis were cooking, I heated the rest of the ingredients in a medium sized sauce pan.

 
 
Once the raviolis were cooked and the sauce was ready, I poured the sauce over the raviolis and served with some garlic bread.
 
 
Since this recipe was so easy and my entire family loved it.....
 
My Rating: 5 stars



No comments:

Post a Comment