Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Mexican Stuffed Shells

Ahh, Tuesday again. Welcome back! This week my Pinterest pick is Mexican Stuffed Shells. My family loves stuffed shells and tacos so when I found this recipe I thought it would be something out of the ordinary that mixed those two things. They were a little time consuming to make. You have to make sure the meat is cool enough to handle. I made the mistake of not waiting and burned my fingers trying to stuff them.



Stuffing them was messy, messy, messy; as you can see in my attempt to prepare a pan of them. Cover with foil and bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.



Top the whole thing with cheese and pop them in the oven for an additional 10-15 minutes.
 
The finished product.... I garnished mine with sour cream and black olives. Don't they look yummy?
 
 
I can now see why this recipe has been pinned over and over again. IT'S DELICIOUS! My husband even made the comment that of all the recipes I have tried this is the best one and he wants this to be part of our normal menu from now on. Now you know it's good when my husband says he likes it. He is usually really picky about what he really likes. Thank you Maeghan at The Way To His Heart....... for the great recipe. This one has made it's place into my recipe box!
 

My Rating: 5 Stars

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment